Friday 26 July 2013

Day 207 - it is against me. Xx

Friday 26th July

I had planned to post our lovely Di's first blog but things are against that today.  First the Internet was down all morning on the island and now I am having to nick someone else's wifi.  Don't tell them!  I think I will admit defeat and just say Hi from my mobile device instead.  I hope this isn't going to be the pattern for the whole week.  I know that Molly can blog from her house on eigg so I will be over there if needs be.

Sorry to Di and I will make it up to you!  Large glass of white stuff on me.  I have arrived in Glasgow and my goodness it is hot and busy.  Trying out the euro hostel cos it is cheap and this is only a stop over.  Let me tell you it is the cleanest place I have ever stayed in Glasgow!  Of course it is a bit basic and full of young people making me feel ancient but those are the breaks.  There is only one thing for it and that will be a glass of wine and some people watching.  Got to make the most of my visit to the city.  Mindfulness teaches us to live in the moment so despite the ridiculously loud music I am staying put for half an hour to see what I can see.  Might put some updates on my facebook later or might just try and sleep.

Whatever you guys are doing this weekend I hope you have a lovely one.  Hopefully my next blog will be once I am on the Isle of Eigg which will be an absolute and complete contrast to this.  I feel very old.

Until tomorrow.  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment