Friday 26 April 2013

Day 116 - no, not ready but still a picture of calmness!



Friday 26th April

Quite calm but absolutely no way near ready so a really quick blog with photos as compensation! Despite an army of lovely helpers we still have much to do and I am shattered. So not much more tonight and then a mad dash in the morning while remaining calm.

Absolutely thrilled by the interest in my meditation through writing course and people already committing. I am so looking forward to putting the course outline together and I have quite decided that this will be the first project for my new site 'One soul many hearts'. I know some of you have found it already. There is no hiding anything from you guys!

I have so many people to thank for their help with the launch of our charity campaign tomorrow but I will wait until my head is in gear. Please accept a general thank tonight and we really couldn't have pulled this together without you all. I have donations coming in from people who can't be with us and they are mostly in the shape of £5.00 notes so the message must be getting out there that £5.00 buys one mosquito net and that might just save the life of a child in Zambia. Sometimes, the message needs to be simple to get the biggest response so I am pleased. Of course the other simple message is that roughly every 40 seconds a child dies from malaria. So even though I am exhausted I know exactly why I have started this campaign and this girl will keep campaigning all summer. There is much to be done.

Photos are of some of the lovely work that is being shown in the studio for its official opening tomorrow. I wish you could all be with us and we have probably made enough cakes for you all to, indeed, be here! Perhaps some time between 2pm and 5pm tomorrow you could spare us a thought and I know I will be thinking about all of you. We can so do this and make a real difference. Thank you....

Until tomorrow. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment