Friday 11 October 2013

Day 284 - A little lost for words.....xx

Friday 11th October
Photographed that inspired One soul many hearts - from David Newell.

I am not sure it will ever get better than this.   From the single idea of writing a blog every day for a year has come so much.  No one could ever have known.

Scottish island mum has delivered One soul many hearts and, as the hands reach across the world, I hope you will all spend some time in this new space.  I want you to feel comfortable and inspired both at the some time.  I hope that you might have something to share.  I hope we all have something to share.  I know One soul many hearts will fly high and brightly across the most dazzling of skies. 

It is the readers of Scottish island mum that have made all this possible and my gratitude knows no boundaries.  As I put the finishing touches on the site today I could feel the smallest of  heartbeat begin to whisper and I was really moved by all that is One soul many hearts and all that it might become. 

Do let me know what you think and, if you have time, please comment on pages to encourage the sharing of all that is good and positive in the world. 

Forever in your debt,
Scottish island mum.

Until tomorrow. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment